We are forever infinite...
Who am i?
like...i'm so fucking serious Who Am I?
i've never felt this before...it's like i lost my identity like i just...
i've heard of this before, but i thought it was just a saying
What am i without her?
Who am i?
I have to do something, i have to make myself something else
What the Fuck ! 
why am i feeling this? i've never felt THIS empty before....
Heartbroken? i don't know.
I'm going to fucking get her back.
I don't care.
I'm not posting anything else on this fucking terrible excuse for a blog anymore
until - i - get - her - back
whether thats
 3 weeks
3 days
3 years
3 decades
it will be worth it
consider me irrational
call me fucking stupid
but damnit, i know when i've found the one
and until she looks me in the Fucking Eye and tells me that she doesn't WANT to be with me i'm not stopping .
And i put that on my grandmother
Fuck this shit man, i'm gettin my girl one way or another

Even if the morrow is barren of promises,
Nothing shall forestall my return

- FFVII Crisis Core